Oak-Leyden Developmental Services located in Oak Park, Illinois is looking to expand its Children’s Services Program. Oak-Leyden serves children and adults. The Children’s Services Program is a multi-disciplinary program that has been around for over 40 years.
Oak-Leyden Developmental Services’ Children’s Services program has an experienced multi-disciplinary team of Early Intervention and pediatric therapists devoted to making a difference in the lives of the children and their families in Chicago’s western suburbs. We work with children from birth to age 5, and host opportunities for collaboration, learning and training.
The ideal candidate has experience with the 0-3 population, and is interested in providing home-based Early Intervention therapy. Experience with 3-5 year old population is also sought.
If you are looking for:
- Prompt payments, regardless of State or Insurance Company delays
- Medicaid and Insurance payment tracking
- Maintenance of all case files, faxing, and authorizations
- Compliance with Early Intervention Monitoring
- Help with obtaining and maintaining EI Credentials and IMPACT enrollment
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Professional mentorship
- Evaluate and treat children ages 0-5
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team, families, and caregivers
- Experience with pediatric population
- Illinois Early Intervention credential preferred
- Master’s degree
- Must have Illinois state licensure
Interested candidates should contact Nancy Thomas, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-524-1050, ext 120.