DSP – (DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL) CILA INSTRUCTOR – CILA Group Homes
Exciting new opportunities for caring individuals who want to make a difference by working in our CILA Residential group homes for adults with developmental disabilities. Our CILA DSP’s assist adults with developmental disabilities with activities of daily living skills by teaching and assisting with personal hygiene, home cleanliness, cooking, and other daily activities.
Our group homes are located in Oak Park and neighboring communities.
We have several Full Time, benefit eligible shifts including:
* 2nd shift, 2:30 – 10:30 p.m.
* 3rd shift overnights, 10:30 pm – 8:30 am.
• High School Diploma/GED
• DSP certified (preferred). Willing to train the right person.
• 1 yr experience with Adults with Developmental Disabilities
• Current Valid Driver’s License and ability to be insured under Oak-Leyden Insurance (Must have clean driving record)
• 21 yrs of age or older for insurance purposes
• Ability to lift 50 pounds, pass drug test/physical, and all fingerprinting, background and required tests.
Salary: $14.00 /hour