We have added 2 exciting new positions to our CILA team. Our CILA Direct Support Coordinator is a full time position with full benefits.
1 position 2nd shift 2:30-10:30 – Sunday – Thursday.
1 position 3rd shift 10:30 pm – 8:30 am. Sunday – Thursday and Tuesday – Saturday.
The Direct Support Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Residential Coordinator with monitoring the day to day operations within residential sites as well as serve as direct support staff when and where necessary.
- Covers shifts: Must work in any home, and be flexible to work other shifts based on operational needs due to DSP position vacancies, call offs, vacations, etc.
- Proactively notes and attends to issues and/or concerns on-site when necessary.
- Assists with CILA medical appointments and support when necessary due to operational needs.
- Assists Residential Coordinator with the following:
- Monitors medication administration and closet organization, addressing concerns immediately and appropriately.
- Monitors/ensures maintenance and cleanliness of all home areas.
- Monitors gas card/gas logs for vehicle are used appropriately and account for cards, completing fill-ups when necessary.
- Monitors resident files to be sure they are complete and organized, addressing and following up upon any discrepancies.
- Monitors DSP shift duty checklists and communication logs for completion, including but not limited to monthly bills.
- Must be DSP certified on the Healthcare Worker Registry. Minimum of 2 years of recent DSP experience.
- Willing and able to work DSP base shift at any home and be flexible based on Organizational need.
- Ability to pass all Background checks, Physical/Drug/Lift test and TABE test.
- Must have a current valid driver’s license, be insurable under Oak-Leyden vehicle insurance per the Department of Motor Vehicle check and have reliable transportation.
Salary: $15.00 /hour