We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified, caring individual to join our dedicated team at our Oak Park Lifelong Learning Center for adults with developmental disabilities. The QIDP is responsible for overall service provision to persons served in the in the DT program. This includes for assigned participants the implementation of Person Centered Plans, the admissions process, participating in the development of behavior support plans, referrals for outside needed services, and coordination of the discharge process.
- Must have Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a Social Service discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year working with the DT population is required to be eligible to be QIDP
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- QIDP certification preferred, or ability to complete the QIDP certification.
- Must have a valid IL Driver’s License and ability to be insured under Oak-Leyden’s vehicle insurance.
- Ability to pass all background checks.