Exempt – Full-Time
The QIDP at our Elmwood Park Lifelong Learning Center (22 Conti Parkway) is responsible for the overall service provision to persons served in the in the DT program. This includes, for assigned participants, implementation of a Person Centered Plan, the admissions process, participating in the development of behavior support plans, referrals for outside needed services, and the coordination of the discharge process.
- Must have Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a Social Service discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year working with the DT population is required to be eligible to be QIDP.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- QIDP certification preferred, or have ability to complete the QIDP certification.
- Must have a valid IL Driver’s License and ability to be insured under Oak-Leyden’s vehicle insurance.