We have an exciting new opportunity for a qualified, caring individual to join our dedicated team as the Clinic Services QIDP (Qualified Intellectual Developmental Professional). This position is responsible for ensuring the health of residential participants and supervises the Clinic Services Support staff. The QIDP ensures all medical, Psychiatric, and Dental needs, including but not limited to physical exams, laboratory work, treatments, and follow-up appointments are completed, accurate and tracked in a timely fashion.
Monitors client medications, error reports, and med training. Assists with transporting participants to offsite appointments or makes arrangements with other staff to handle the appointments.
- Bachelor degree in a Social Service discipline is required to be eligible to be QIDP.
- Minimum of 1 year working with the DD population is required to be eligible to be a QIDP
- DSP certification is required.
- QIDP certification preferred, or have ability to complete the QIDP certification.
- Available to be on call for emergency and after hour situations on a rotating schedule with Clinic Support Staff.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Must have a valid IL driver’s license, ability to be insured under Oak-Leyden’s vehicle insurance, and personal vehicle for business reasons.
- Ability to pass all Background, physical, drug, TB, Reading comprehension and lift tests.
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year