Part-Time – 25 hrs/week – Not Benefit Eligible
In addition to day hours, must be flexible with ability to work late afternoon/early evening hours as needed for health appointments. This position’s major responsibilities include general clerical duties, statistical report compilation, data entry, support of Clinic by assisting with resident health appointments, and support of Residential Participant financial banking. DSP certified and experience with IDD population and DSP certification is a plus.
- CNA and DSP certified strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- 1 yr of experience with Individuals with Developmental Disabilities preferred.
- Ability to work the assigned shift and days.
- Valid, clear driver’s license and ability to be insured under Oak-Leyden Vehicle Insurance.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, successful completion of required TABE & drug tests, fingerprinting, background & reference checks.