Job Type: Full-time
Oak-Leyden Developmental Services helps people with developmental disabilities meet life‘s challenges and reach their highest potential.
This position is an exciting opportunity which leads, trains, oversees and supervises all aspects of Oak-Leyden’s Adult Residential Community Living Services program. This includes twelve 24 hour Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILA Group homes), Intermittent CILA and the Multidisciplinary Clinic Services. Additional responsibilities include: Budget management, direct and indirect employee supervision, cost control, policy review, compliance monitoring and enforcement, quality assurance, oversees CILA group homes,
This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and directly supervises: QIDP’s, CILA Home Managers, Clinic Coordinator, and Health Consultants. Indirectly supervises CILA Instructors (DSP’s), Clinic Services Support staff and Clerical/Clinic Services Aide.
Check out our website and submit your resume, including salary requirements, for consideration.
Our dedicated, caring team is awaiting your reply.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have QIDP certification
• Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred
• Minimum 5 years of applied managerial experience in the DD field
• Experience managing and developing people.
• Ability to lead, delegate, and work with teams of various backgrounds and experiences, a powerful motivator, and effective coach.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Maintain valid Illinois Driver’s license, access to a personal vehicle and ability to operate agency vehicle.