Residential – Exempt – Full-Time
The Lead QIDP is responsible for the overall habilitation process for assigned program residents including: the intake process for participants, the comprehensive development and implementation of the Person Centered Plan and Implementation strategies, referrals for alternative or augmentative services, and coordination of the discharge process.
This position maintains the I-CILA caseload in addition to assigned Residents of 6 CILA group homes. The Lead Q will conduct Quality Assurance reviews of all Residential client files to ensure timely completion of paperwork in accordance with DHS, BQM and CARF regulations. This position will assure full compliance with and adherence to all applicable Federal, State and Agency rules, regulations, policies and procedures. This position is on-call outside of regular shift hours for client issues and emergencies.
- QIDP certified.
- This position requires a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a Social Service discipline.
- At least 3 years of Q experience and experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Must be highly skilled in communication, have a clear and working knowledge of application rules and regulations from the Illinois Department of Human Services, and the policies and procedures of Oak-Leyden.
- Ability to pass background, physical, drug, TB & lift test.
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds, have a clear Illinois Driver’s License and be willing to drive an agency vehicle(s) and own and use a personal vehicle while engaging in business activities.