WE’RE HIRING – On the spot job offers!
JOB FAIR – December 13, 2018 from 2:30 – 6:00 pm
When: December 13, 2018
Time: 2:30 – 6:00 pm
Location: 411 Chicago Ave. Oak Park, IL 60302
Qualifications: (documents needed)
• High School Diploma/GED (bring copy)
• Current Valid Driver’s License (bring)
• 21 yrs of age or older for insurance purposes
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., pass drug test/physical, & all fingerprinting, background and required tests
• Bring and print an application online on our Careers page (in comment section put JOB FAIR). Applications will also be available onsite.
Direct Care Workers who provide support to Adults with Developmental Disabilities in both Residential and Vocational Services Day Program. Rates are $11.75/hr.
• DSP – Residential (Direct Care Worker) – Full and part time available. Various shifts including: 2nd shift (2:30 – 10:30pm), 3rd shift (10:30 pm – 8:30 am), & Part time 20 hrs – (8:30 am – 2:30pm), Sat & Sun and Mon 2nd shift
• DSP – Vocational Services Day Program – Full time, 40 hrs Mon – Fri bet. hrs of 7am -4pm
• Residential FT One to One Medical Aide – 3-11 pm Tues – Sat
• Vocational Services PT One to One Aide, – 25 hrs / wk M-F bet. Hrs of 8:30 am – 2:30 pm.
• Residential – Clerical/Clinic Aide – PT – Mon – Fri, 2-5, must be available for clinic apts. 5-7pm.
• Part time Residential floaters, various shifts available, must be flexible and available weekends
Other positions including the following are also available that have additional requirements to those listed including degree and certifications:
• Activity Coordinator – Vocational Services Day Program – FT – 40 hrs/week, Mon – Fri, between the hrs of 7-4. Degree & 2 yrs experience developing activities and working with intellectual & developmental disabilities. DSP certification preferred.
• QIDP – Qualified Intellectual Developmental Professional – Vocational Services Day Program must have Bachelors degree in psychology, experience with DT population and meet QIDP requirements.
Disclaimer: Actual start date and any hire offers are contingent on successful completion of Infinitec training, references, background checks, fingerprints, drug test, physical/lift test, verification of driving record & ability to be insured by Oak-Leyden.