Join Oak-Leyden at our annual event celebrating and supporting programs and services for children and adults with developmental disabilities! We’re moving to a vibrant new event location this year, where we’ll be unmasking the many benefits Oak-Leyden provides to our community. We hope to see you there!
At our fun-filled event, you’ll enjoy:
- A delicious Latin fusion meal at Carnivale featuring multiple appetizers, entrees, and desserts.
- Live entertainment, including a performance by the Oak-Leyden adult choir, Voices of Oak-Leyden.
- Custom cocktails (two drink tickets included with admission).
- Natalie Bomke, Good Day Chicago anchor, FOX32, serving as Mistress of Ceremonies.
- Terrific silent auction items, raffle prizes, and more!
Don’t forget to mark the evening of Friday, February 1 on your calendar for a night to remember!
Note: $11 valet parking costs onsite for guests who drive.
“Rockstar” sponsors include Connor & Gallagher One Source, Customized Protection Services, The Horton Group, NUI Incorporated, and West Bend Insurance. “Best Friend” sponsors include Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund, Bernstein Wealth Management, BlueCross BlueShield, Community Bank of Oak Park River Forest, COTG – A Xerox Company, Homeside Financial, Riveredge Hospital, Sassetti, LLC, and Zapwater Communications.
Tickets are on sale now at oakleydenunmasked.eventbrite.com. Event sponsorships are available — consider making your mark!