The Associate Board is composed of a group of emerging leaders who dedicate their own time, talents, networks and resources to raise awareness and support the mission of Oak-Leyden. As an ambassador for the organization, each Associate Board member must express and demonstrate a commitment to the mission and vision of Oak-Leyden.
- Spread awareness of Oak-Leyden and its mission
- Give or Get* $500 annually
- Provide leadership and engagement in one fundraiser and one volunteer event
- Attend and invite people from your network to Oak-Leyden events
- Solicit auction items for the annual Gala.
- Become a part of the Oak-Leyden family
- Network with the Oak-Leyden Governing Board Members
- Recognition on website and related marketing materials
- Invitations to special events with Oak-Leyden
- Special programmatic opportunities.
- Attend at least 75% of Associate Board meetings each year, held quarterly (4 total each year).
- Attend varying number of committee meetings and special events.
- Associate Board members will receive regular, timely, and accurate information from Oak-Leyden’s staff.
- Associate Board members will receive staff support in fulfilling their responsibilities, particularly as members access their networks to secure support and meet give/get requirements.
*The “give-or-get” requirement is a “best practice” in the fundraising space and means that each associate board member is expected to donate a certain amount of money per year from their personal resources (“give”) or help raise money from others (“get”).
For more information email email@example.com