Our Mission: Helping Children and Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Reach Their Highest Potential.
Our mission is lived each day by our dedicated staff, volunteers, and partners. Eight core values guide us as we embark on this important journey:
- Recognize the dignity of each individual.
- Support personal choices whenever possible and safe.
- Promote inclusion of each individual served within the larger community.
- Facilitate and encourage family involvement and participation.
- Strive to discover new and innovative programs to enhance the lives of people with disabilities.
- Provide individually-designed programs that empower our clients.
- Use resources in a manner that provides the maximum benefit for individuals served.
- Maintain a welcoming environment that ensures attentive and responsive care for all participants.