Join Us in Empowering People with Developmental Disabilities.
Candidates interested in learning more about employment opportunities at Oak-Leyden should send resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or complete an application at our administrative office at 411 Chicago Ave. in Oak Park, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
To become a member of our dedicated team, click the employment opportunities to the right for details and an application.
We’re hiring! Stop by our job fair on December 13, 2018 from 2:30 to 6 p.m. where on the spot positions are available for qualifying candidates that fit our mission to help children and adults with developmental disabilities meet life’s challenges and reach their highest potential.
Qualifications (documents needed):
• High School Diploma/GED (bring copy)
• Current Valid Driver’s License (bring)
• 21 yrs of age or older for insurance purposes
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., pass drug test/physical, and all fingerprinting, background and required tests
• Bring and print an application online for the position you are interested in (in comment section put JOB FAIR). Applications will also be available onsite.
Direct Care Workers who provide support to Adults with Developmental Disabilities in both Residential Services and Lifelong Learning day programming. Rates are $11.75/hr.
• DSP – Residential (Direct Care Worker) – Full and part time available. Various shifts including: 2nd shift (2:30 – 10:30pm), 3rd shift (10:30 pm – 8:30 am), & Part time 20 hrs – (8:30 am – 2:30pm), Sat & Sun and Mon 2nd shift.
• DSP – Vocational Services Day Program – Full time, 40 hrs Mon – Fri bet. hrs of 7am -4pm.
• Residential FT One to One Medical Aide – 3-11 pm Tues – Sat
• Vocational Services PT One to One Aide, – 25 hrs / wk M-F bet. Hrs of 8:30 am – 2:30 pm.
• Residential – Clerical/Clinic Aide – PT – Mon – Fri, 2-5, must be available for clinic apts. 5-7pm.
• Part time Residential floaters, various shifts available, must be flexible and available weekends.
Other positions including the following are also available that have additional requirements to those listed including degree and certifications:
• Activity Coordinator – Vocational Services Day Program – FT – 40 hrs/week, Mon – Fri, between the hrs of 7-4. Degree & 2 yrs experience developing activities and working with intellectual & developmental disabilities. DSP certification preferred.
• QIDP – Qualified Intellectual Developmental Professional – Vocational Services Day Program must have bachelor’s degree in psychology, experience with DT population and meet QIDP requirements.
Disclaimer: Actual start date and any hire offers are contingent on successful completion of Infinitec training, references, background checks, fingerprints, drug test, physical/lift test, verification of driving record and ability to be insured by Oak-Leyden.