Please review these important documents and consents that are needed in order to start services. For the documents that require signatures please sign and return by email to email@example.com.
- Photo Release form
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Privacy Policies
- Attendance and Illness Policy
- COVID Safety and Illness Protocol
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer a paper copy be mailed to you.
Children’s Services Philosophy:
- We care about children and families.
- We care about each child’s needs and each family’s needs.
- We believe that the first three years of a child’s life represent a critical period when the foundations of a child’s development are constructed.
- We believe that all children must be given the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential at the earliest possible age.
- We believe that parents and caregivers are the primary teachers for their children and that their love and dedication are the most essential factors for the development and growth of their children.
- We believe that parents of children with developmental delays need support as they experience the demands associated with parenting.
- We believe that if families and early intervention specialists work together, each child will be given the opportunity to realize his/her full potential