From November 15-17, 2023, CARF International will be administering a survey to ensure we meet international standards for quality. As a result of this survey, we anticipate renewing our accreditation.
As part of this process, surveyors will interview people who receive services, families, our staff, and other stakeholders. Some questions the survey team might ask people:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to participate in the surveys or talk to a member of the CARF International team, please let on of our Oak Leyden team members know. You may also contact CARF directly: